Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm back

Err..herm...ladies and gentlements , here's a song dedicated for everyone of you ..tadaaa... : 我回来了by 蔡旻佑
Hahahahaha...i am back to melaka now !!!!!!!!!!!!! ( paiseh,looks like i ss myself )
Stop guessing why i am back, there is no other reason than i skipped my orientation and teaching week . I started missing my home badly since the first day I reached Kampar , a whole new environment and people over there , everything seems so unfamiliar for me … no MP , no DP , no Daiso , no Old Town, no Wong Kok , no Limbongan , no Secret Recipe , no Dreambox and no GSC ( aiyo, not even a place for me to pou lar except a Tesco at there…tolong ,what the hell of place is Kampar ?? ) . Kampar still has its own traits anyway , low standard of living helps to save a lots..3 or 4 bucks can get a large portion of foods and the honeydew爱玉冰 at there is really mouth-watering …lol . To get myself to be a part of orang kampar , I managed to get myself a ‘’car’’ ..hehehe..the car at Kampar means a bicycle , you can see everyone is riding a bicycle as their transport…I bought it at RM 230 , already considered the cheapest that I found , some people even sell a bicycle for RM450 ( gila sial , a bicycle for RM450 !!! better I make it myself but I don’t’s know how to make lah…haiz,I start crapping again , gonna force myself to change this bad habit :D , crapping is already a part of my life..remember about the time I talked lots of craps to Jasmine and how she reacted,I want to laugh till my head off again…my godness , it’s so funny okay , I got to admire myself for the ability to crapping all the moments and to everyone of them..four words to describe me : 病入膏肓 ! )

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

back jiu back lo.. no one to miss you also!!! wahahahahaa... k la k la... sorry ya, my dear, i miss you a lot...

Esther Yap said...

pui...who is ur dear..u go find ur cat lah..hahaha

Anonymous said...

what cat huh? my cat at my house sleeping now!!! you want it? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! dont simply say can?

Esther Yap said...

u dun1 me simply say can...but u oso din say me n pig ady..i say many times i dun1

Anonymous said...

cause you didnt say a reason!!!

Esther Yap said...

let me think 1st 2nite..2ml u better dun simply say thng

Anonymous said...

cheh... tomorrow you didnt simply say i jiu didnt simply say lo... until we both give the reason and see whether the reason acceptable or not just decide ok?