Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I am so ...

What to describe my mood now? Tragic? Excited? Or better define I am undergoing delusion …
Am I really so into XiaXue till I dreamed her in my afternoon nap ????? WHAT THE HELL !!! Hey,I am not showing my dissatisfactions to dream her , just the story line in my dream was damn FUCKING CRAPS even I gonna slap myself off , WHAT’S WRONG WITH MY MIND ??


It was a dreadful hot afternoon and I was carrying my laptop hanging around 1 Utama for no reason. In fact, I supposed watching ‘Chick Vs Dick’ and ‘S factor’ at home but the scene changed to 1 Utama out of the sudden and I was rounding the shopping complex like a lost people. Finally I came to a stop when I saw an open air café(I not sure whether is Dome Café or San Francisco Café ),XiaXue was alone sitting at there with her laptop. Apparently, I speeded up my steps toward her table as I am her fans. I’d been so nervous and cold sweated when I first talk to her and soon the nervous feeling started fading off, XiaXue has been so nice and friendly to me , she did have a good sense of humor too. Her jokes and nice personality impressed me so much and we are getting closer (waliueh me,why I so kanasai think that I can get closer wif XIAXUE?). We had a long chat for few hours and finally we stopped. XiaXue continued her stuffs with her laptop and I continued with my ‘S factor’. Holy craps, I don’t even know since when the ‘S factor’ has became a 18sx show, all the contestants were surrounded a guy and doing blowjob for him and what on their faces are ‘bukkake’. That wasn’t enough for all, I can’t believe that XiaXue was the last person who did that pervert action to that guy (fuck …fuck… fuck…,it’s too over,my brain must be mad !). Story ended when XiaXue took KTM train back to Singapore and she asked for my Twitter account =)

I felt so sorry for XIAXUE for what I dreamed …

Not to worry,I will vote you in the Nuffnang Regional Blog Awards …LOL

http://awards.nuffnang.com/votes.php

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One word for you “日有所思、夜有所梦”
so..........like this loh WAHAHHA

Esther Yap said...

noloh,i think inside my brain got too many things ady,tats y it combine all together..

Esther Yap said...

geli sial whn i looked bck wat i blogged...觉得自己好黐線同猥瑣!!!有冇搞錯呀