Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Questioning myself XD


Bored enough rotting in my house,am asking questions to myself...wooh,i'm lame !!

1.What song am i listening now?:caramel coffee[talk to me](SNSD)

2.What is the wallpaper of my lappy?:of course SNSD!The one Tiffany has the most chio eye- smile =)

3.What's my phone ringtone?:show!show!show!

4.What's my message tone?:Tiffany's tamaki(Fany imitating Tamama's voice 귀여워!!)

5.What's the color of my phone casing?:PINK !!(inspired by Tiffany)

6.What am i watching now?:WGM of maknae (yongseo zZang!)



Okay, should stop asking myself questions now,you guys must be sick of me spazzing SNSD in all of my question,i knew i'm a lil bit over.Sorry,i just ♥ them to much!!!

Fine,i will stop now...going to continue it at Soshified.LOL

Wait...last words! Our maknae Seohyun released a new solo song, do support it, that song is love!




BYE

XOXO


No comments: