Saturday, April 2, 2011

YooooYoYo Say Hi to TAIWAN ^^


Elloooooooo guys,it's me again!!!! LOL i always start blogging whenever I am too free and i can't find any single shit to do xD. So yeah,this is my first post from Taiwan :)

As you know,I am studying in Ming Chuan University(MCU,Taipei branch) and i shall do a brief introduction about my uni.That's one freaking irritating thing of MCU,it has the most terrible countless stairs ever,I SWEAR *smh seriously*.The stairs are completely freaking me out when I first saw it,I got a feeling like I am living at some sort of 少林寺 or 武當山. Anyway I am kinda used to their stairs now,I got no choice,I have to!  Overall this uni was fine,their teachers and learning environments are still acceptable for me :)

Ohhh yeah,let’s talk about my dorm! HAHA I have 6 roommates in total, all of them are from Malaysia, taking the same course as mine. This is so lucky that 6 of us can actually stay in the same room and you know what my roommates are insane!!! LMAO,alright alright,that included me as well, I don’t know what’s wrong with us or the room?, seems like each of us will take turn doing some weird crazy stuff once the time passed 12 ! Dear roommates, thanks for saving me from a being home-sick baby <3

 

Errr,is it time for me to share my impressions on Taiwan now?? LOL

Taiwan is quite a nice place for shopping! Especially for sport brands like Puma,Adidas,Nike etc,they have very nice designs and reasonable prices :)

Well about Taiwan foods,mostly are nice but somehow I can’t stand with their foods’s sauces,some really tasted quite weird.Ohh right smh again when I thought of their chilli sauce again! Like seriously ,is Taiwan the only country who doesn’t provide with chili sauce for their fast foods?????????? WHAT THE HECK AS IN YOU ARE EATING FRIES,BURGERS,NUGGETS ,FRIED CHICKEN BUT MCDONALD AND KFC DON’T HAVE ANY CHILI SAUCE FOR YOU??? WHAT’S IS LIFE WHEN MY LIFE IS FILLED WITH KETCHUP??!!!!! FMLLLLLLLLLL >:(  *sry I was a lil bit overacted when it came to chili,chili is my life lol*

 

Awwww,my lazy genes are running in my blood again,byeeeeeeeee xD

Saving up my energy for yamcha laterrrrrrr lol

 

 


No comments: