Sunday, May 1, 2011

Earthquake!



Hey yo peeps! I guess not much people knew about this but this is a true fact that earthquake happened again today in Taiwan,many of my friends said they can feel the shaking,I guess I am still enjoying in my dreamland,I can’t feel anything == Since rumors are spreading everywhere the 11th of May,Taiwan is going to have a massive earthquake and tsunami,I might as well just come blogging today before it’s too late tsk tsk *touch wood*

I do hope school’s wifi is still working when earthquake or tsunami happen that time, I’ll need to whatsapp weiyi xD She needs to swim/ row her sampan to Taiwan and rescue me xD *note: her sampan has wifi,pretty advance uh*

So the last day of April was a black Saturday, bad stuffs happened and pissed me off, May you are here now, please bring all the good thing and good luck to us,Thanks.



*somehow i really miss home now,miss everything about Melaka,47 more days to go,stay strong Esther,you are going back to your home sweet home soon xD . I am kinda delusional now,love talking to self LOL

No comments: